Notice of Fees
Senate Bill 425 And House Bill 3276
NOTICE OF FEES – Village Emergency Centers, are in compliance with Senate Bill 425, effective January 1, 2016, and modified by House Bill 3276, effective September 1, 2017, please notice the following:
(1) Every Village Emergency Center (River Oaks, Katy, Clear Creek ERs) is a freestanding medical care facility;
(2) Our rates are comparable to a hospital emergency room and we may charge a facility fee;
(3) Our physicians may or may not be a participating provider in your health plan provider network; you may need to check with your healthcare benefit provider;
(4) Our facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network. However, by state law your health insurance company is required to process your emergency visit at in-network benefit levels;
(5) Your physician providing medical care today may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you.
Do you have any questions about your bill. Contact us anytime at 713-526-2330.