Our Billing Manifesto
The care that Village Emergency Centers provides doesn’t end when you leave the ER. Too many urgent care clinics and free-standing emergency rooms stick patients with huge bills to pay while they recuperate. We strive to be different. In addition to top-notch emergency healthcare, all of our patients also receive simple, transparent billing for all ER services. As part of our pledge to offer complete care, we hold ourselves accountable to the following billing manifesto:
Here’s what we know for sure:
Our billing will be TRANSPARENT AND FAIR. We believe in flexible billing. We want to live in a world where people are treated like patients, not like paychecks. We embrace fair and transparent compensation.
We want nothing more than to provide exceptional healthcare with timely, accurate, and fair billing. WE CARE DEEPLY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR WALLET. We hope one day you will return.
We feed off the positive experiences of our current and past patients. We will be responsible for our promises. WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD what transparent and fair billing practices look like.
Senate Bill 425 And House Bill 3276
NOTICE OF FEES – Village Emergency Centers, are in compliance with Senate Bill 425, effective January 1, 2016, and modified by House Bill 3276, effective September 1, 2017, please notice the following:
(1) Every Village Emergency Center (River Oaks, Katy, Clear Creek ER's) is a freestanding medical care facility;
(2) Our rates are comparable to a hospital emergency room and we may charge a facility fee;
(3) Our physicians may or may not be a participating provider in your health plan provider network; you may need to check with your healthcare benefit provider;
(4) Our facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network. However, by state law your health insurance company is required to process your emergency visit at in network benefit levels;
(5) Your physician providing medical care today may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you.
Do you have any questions about your bill. Contact us anytime at 713-526-2330.